Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dr. Monica Miller: Photographing the Holy Innocents

When I was a student at the University of Michigan and a parishioner of Christ the King Catholic Church, I was able to make the acquaintance of many strong pro-life advocates for the unborn.  Though I never met Dr. Miller in person, I attended sessions directed by her husband for training in sidewalk counseling outside abortion clinics.  I have long followed the work of Dr. Miller's organization "Citizens for a Pro-life Society," which has accomplished much good in Michigan and across the country.

I was pleased to see Dr. Miller's work and photography of abortion victims be the focus of a recent New York Times (related) blog entry

I invite you to take some time to learn about Dr. Miller's work, and please remember to take some time today to pray for the all the victims of abortion, including both children and their mothers.

No comments: